Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XI - Bad Moon Rising (Live Updates)

Options
  • 23-04-2017 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

So this game will be a bit different as it will not be played on boards but instead it will be played on the backroom forum with an anonymous account that has been created for you

If you have received your pm you may start posting on the the backroom.

This thread will have live updates of kills and lynches, if any onlookers want to view the game thread please pm me and we will sort that out for you

The year is 2026, the Earth lays in ruins following World War 3, which ended in world wide nuclear strikes.
    The fallout has wiped out all of humanity except the 29 chosen people and one poor girl who has managed to survive in the wastelands, all now reside in Cabot Cove, a simple
    village protected from the inhospitable wasteland Earth has become, by a magical dome.
    Only the brightest, bravest and most empathic became the chosen ones. The result has been a peaceful and prosperous
    paradise which is slowing building towards humanities revival.

As a warning of the destruction intolerance can bring they have kept the man alive who instigated the worlds destruction. Everything has been carefully calculated to give them the best chance of survival, including abandoning
    all forms of advanced technology which aided in the armageddon.

What the village don't know is the nuclear fall out has altered the genes of a few villagers.
    On the rising of the Bad Moon on the 23rd of april these genes will mutate and what were once friendly villagers,
    will become hariy heartless beasts with an appetite for human flesh.

Cabot Cove a village steeped in a tradition of mystery solving now stands as the pillar of tolerance for all mankind.
    In the town square is a statue of the Dalai Lama holding hands with Jessica fletcher who are kicking Donald Trump up the arse. A representation of what the village stands for.

Will the village stand strong and refuse to turn on one another and try to find a peaceful solution or revert to type killing everyone until the problem is wiped out. Will the wolfs fight their basic urges and integrate back into the village or will their blood lust consume them. Has humanity always been on course to wipe itself out or is this all a simulation on some kids computer.

Expect all the answers to these questions and more in what follows next.

Team Evil

Alpha werewolf
    - While the alpha werewolf is alive they can win a second kill each night. This kill is of their choice.

Infectious Werewolf - Has the ability to infect a villager once with the werewolf strain. Rolled players are immune to the werewolf strain and will not be infected, if they are targeted the infectious wolf will lose their ability. (This ability can only be used at night and is separate to slaughters, infected villager becomes a werewolf at the next night phase)

Werewolf Cub - The wolf cub will transform to werewolf if a werewolf is killed. The wolves know the identity of their cub but the cub does not know who they are.

2x Werewolves - The werewolves can chat with other werewolves. Together, they can choose to kill one player each night or choose not to kill if they wish.

Team Neutral

Creepy Girl - Team Neutral. At Night 0 Creepy will give another player the "Spooky Doll." If the player that holds the Spooky Doll is killed, the Creepy Girl wins. Each night, the person with the Doll must pass it on to someone else. They do not know who gave it to them, but they do know that they have received the doll. When the Creepy Girl dies,the doll leaves play.

Team Good

Seer - Each night the seer gets one peek where they are told if the player is currently evil or not evil. The seer also has the ability to invite one person to their room but they can not be peaked prior to or after been chosen. This other person can communicate with the seer but will not gain the abilities.

Detective - One time power - choose any amount of players and gets a Positive hit if any of the players is a wolf, gets a negative hit if none of the players is.

Archer - The archer has 2 arrows which will kill anyone regardless of role, the archer can use their 2 arrows at any stage of the game, if the archer does not kill a werewolf with either of their 2 arrows they will be granted a final third arrow.

Hero - Each night protects one person from a werewolf kill, if successful the hero dies and so does the alpha werewolf. If the Alpha is already dead the hero will not die and continue to be able to protect. Hero can protect itself but cannot protect the same character two nights in a row.

Lovers - Two players who can talk to each other in a shared room, If one dies the other also dies 24 hours later.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

No posting in this thread, please keep posts to the backroom,

Any questions pm me here or Modbot on the backroom

And we're Live

Day 1

Prada the seamstress and Kevin the Armorer was Munched

Oprah the Preceptress was Shot

Raymond the Shoemaker was Lynched

A horse dragon was eaten

Today the wolves won a task and have a slim chance of not loseing tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

dead room access please

dead room access please

You should have got it automatically?
    Did you log in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

dead room access please

Use your normal login rather than your game login.

Cheers all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Wolfies Won

• Advertisement

Well done Strawberry Milkshake

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Well done Strawberry Milkshake

Yea well done, you played an absolute blinder to fly under the radar for so long!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Credit wolves...

Confused at the ending though.

Were molly and skeith voting but not participating and voted with the wolves? Or did ed get mod killed?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

gufc21 wrote: »
    Credit wolves...

Confused at the ending though.

Were molly and skeith voting but not participating and voted with the wolves? Or did ed get mod killed?

Ed got mod killed for not voting for a couple of votes I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Fair play to Andy, Tigger and Mick for organising this one. A very different format that took a lot of setting up.

Thanks, lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,376 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

ed was modkilled meaning the last was tied 2 vs 2. because the wolves had put in preliminary instructions, their vote for in the tie break was registered automatically. 1st vote in wins

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Dont think i have dead room access guys. I can only see the mod room and all the game foruums. Let me iiiiinnnn

cheers for the great game mods. Great fun.

Well done Tigger for keeping an together :P

If forgotten what this place looked like.

Brilliant game. We had to take the gamble with robin the jester and ed was still posting when our decision (and maths) was agreed upon.

Had to go with it even know we knew the tie rule and I was praying I voted before the farmer. Completely forgot we had Weyland vote in.

Well done Molly. You won!!!!!

Brilliant game. We had to take the gamble with robin the jester and ed was still posting when our decision (and maths) was agreed upon.

Had to go with it even know we knew the tie rule and I was praying I voted before the farmer. Completely forgot we had Weyland vote in.

:P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well played Strawberry - you were the best wolf of us all in the end:P (Amy)

gufc21 wrote: »

:P

I'm such a sweet person normally ;)

I'm such a sweet person normally ;)

Your getting an astrix beside your mod kill win :D

I jest, gg ;)

Nah strawbs this was your win. You played so fantastically as pseudo no one had a clue you were a wolf. And i was not a proper wolf partner for the last 2 days so this is all you. I was flat out ignoring mr molly and his parents yesterday trying to keep up. I was very rude but it was so worth it. Lol.

Had no clue who anyone was btw. Yay for a female win! :) Again, super thanks to the mods for a fantastic game. Well balanced and great fun.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Nah strawbs this was your win. You played so fantastically as pseudo no one had a clue you were a wolf. And i was not a proper wolf partner for the last 2 days so this is all you. I was flat out ignoring mr molly and his parents yesterday trying to keep up. I was very rude but it was so worth it. Lol.

Had no clue who anyone was btw. Yay for a female win! :) Again, super thanks to the mods for a fantastic game. Well balanced and great fun.

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OF THE WEREWOLF AFTER PARTY

:pac:

I thought ye both played great, but a big shout out and the fair play award goes to Strwabs for telling us about the stars on the first night.

O right and of course ALL the villagers have lovely bottoms

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Kudos to strawbs, definitely one of the finest werewolf performances we've had in this forum. Definitely puts you firmly into the MVP list.

(Whic unfortunately means no one will believe a word you say next game :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Yes, very well played Strawberry, you definitely deserved the win

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Thanks mods, great game. Disappointed not to deliver with the Creepy Girl, but I'm glad the evil team won in the end. Fair play to the wolves, things looked very dicey for you in the middle there.

Super special shout out to Gordon the Cook aka Jason whose backroom has had me lolling for the last half hour. Comedy gold dude. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Super special shout out to Gordon the Cook aka Jason whose backroom has had me lolling for the last half hour. Comedy gold dude. :D

i opened it up as soon as he died cos apart from the impact he had on the game which was unequalled (tho the seer is the most powerful player) its was incredibly entertaining

me and the other two just waiting for the next diary entry or rant

Advertisement