Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Improve signal with 4G router?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

593 in the correct position is a good candidate. External antenna if no good position exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭grimeire

this is what i got
    router
    cant fault it. get around 35mb download on average and depending on the time of day i get over 50mb. thats with no external antennas. Plus it supports future mobile bands so it is future proof.
    all for 20euro a month with 3 mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jamescook

grimeire wrote: »
    this is what i got
    router
    cant fault it. get around 35mb download on average and depending on the time of day i get over 50mb. thats with no external antennas. Plus it supports future mobile bands so it is future proof.
    all for 20euro a month with 3 mobile

Did you have any problems setting it up? I'm only getting a couple of Mbps with mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭grimeire

jamescook wrote: »
    Did you have any problems setting it up? I'm only getting a couple of Mbps with mine.

no zero problems. it was a piece of cake to setup

how far are you from the transmitter? im 500m thats why my speed is so good. if you are far from the transmitter try getting an external aerial to boast the signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Does anyone have expirience to share about Huawei B525 ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement