Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Honeywell actuator on a Saturday

Options
  • 21-04-2017 9:05pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 265 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a Honeywell Smartfit system installed, and the hot water actuator has died, model ML7300A. Is there anywhere in the Dublin/Leinster region that is likely to be open on a Saturday that I might be able pick one of these up from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭deandean

I was in the same situation a year ago. I could only buy a full Honeywell 3 zone control kit in Ireland. No spares. I ordered the actuator from UK and it was here in 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Ernest

I don't know about Saturdays but, as stated in another post on this topic, C&F Quadrant in Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate in Ballyfermot Dublin 10 stock Honeywell parts, including some parts for the Smartfit system which Honeywell seem to have discontinued without providing an alternative for users left in the lurch.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Honeywell are no longer making Smartfit, so whatever stock is available out there is all there is going to be.

Advertisement