Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl offer of €750.00 voucher - has to be a scam

Options
  • 20-04-2017 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

Lidl offer of €750.00 voucher <link snip> - has to be a scam, surely. Anyone know for sure?

They don't say how much the voucher is until the end, when they ask you to fill in your contact details. I dropped out at that stage. I can't believe a voucher for that much is possible.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Scam, they get your mobile number as part of the agreement you will be subscribe to a premium service. Check the small print.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I googled lidl fake survey

http://www.irishmirror.ie/lifestyle/lidl-warn-irish-customers-another-9162920
    The link shows a survey in which it says customers could win €750 worth of vouchers for the store which Lidl has slammed.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its not Lidl and it is a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

My mam cell for this the other day, she got 3 text messages that I think cost about 2.50 each, i told her to reply *stop*, does that work?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

rawn wrote: »
    My mam cell for this the other day, she got 3 text messages that I think cost about 2.50 each, i told her to reply *stop*, does that work?

Yes most times STOP should be enough, also she can ask for a refund of the €7.50 (plus the cost of the text to Stop) if you check the number here you should find the contract details for the company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's not even a facebook page, just constructed like one to make you think it's a facebook survey.

All the comments are fake, all the pictures of people holding the cards are photoshopped (badly).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement