Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goldfish looking for a new home

Options
  • 20-04-2017 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

Would anyone like to give a good home to a black goldfish?

He's about 2 years old, about 10-12 cm long and in good health.

He goes by the not-very-original handle of "Blackie" and has developed a large appetite and a fondness for white cloud mountain minnows and the occasional paradise fish which is why he's looking for a new home (with the approval of his six-year-old owner who is running out of fish).

Blackie has asked for a large aquarium or outdoor pond and will reward his new owner with complete indifference.

:)

Comments

I didnt know that goldfish would eat minnows.
    Explains why the ones in our pond went missing over the winter.....
    mixure of goldfish and koi about blackies size.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

I had been implementing one fast day per week until recently.

It occured to me that perhaps Blackie hasn't been cooperating with the concept of fasting.

I stopped the fast day regime and our population has remained stable since then.

Blackie is coming to live in my pond !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭hungry hypno toad

Congrats brown finger. Hope your new goldfish isn't racist. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

With thanks to BrownFinger, Blackie has a new home.

His remaining tank-mates, while wishing him well in his new home, are now feeling a lot safer. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement