Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disassemble pool table

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Scruff wrote: »
    Anyone know how to disassemble ones of these pool tables? Need to move it from where it is in my house.
    http://www.lyric.ie/shop/item.aspx?itemid=2

Looks similiar to my old table.

There were clips underneath (accessible through round holes in the base of the table) to open which allow the cushion to lift up which allows the slate bed to be lifted out.

This significantly reduces the weight of the table but be very careful where you lay down the slate bed. It's also extremely heavy so you will need help.

Once that's gone you can reclip the cushions in, turn the table on it's side and unscrew the legs.

It should now be moveable for you.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

thanks, will have a look for these later. Is it a single slate or multiple slates?
    Have to navigate this yolk down a stairs....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Scruff wrote: »
    thanks, will have a look for these later. Is it a single slate or multiple slates?
    Have to navigate this yolk down a stairs....

On mine, which wasn't identical to yours it was a single slate. I imagine most would be the same as the joining would have an adverse affect on the roll/surface if there were multiple slates.

When I sold mine two guys were able to lift the slate but if you were going down a stairs I'd probably have a third for support at the front as it could be hard to maintain a good grip with gravity fighting against you!

Best of luck with the move

Advertisement