Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where would be nice to stay

Options
  • 19-04-2017 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Looking for someone nice to stay Monday night for one night, somewhere a lovely location nice gardens / forest ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

You wouldn't think of specifying a county there, or even a country, just to narrow things down a bit?!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

C182 wrote: »
    Looking for someone nice to stay Monday night for one night, somewhere a lovely location nice gardens / forest ?

Central Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Looking for someone nice

Well today's your lucky day!

Howaya?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

Limerick City Curraghchase Forest, co Limerick. Glenstal Abbey Gardens,co Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

Dromoland Castle in Co. Clare is very nice with spectacular gardens/golf course and very close to historic Mooghaun Woods.

Ashford Castle in Mayo is worth a look too...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Harveys point in Donegal. Bloody stunning scenery. If I ever get hitched I reckon it'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Academic

It's April. Go to Paris.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

Harveys point in Donegal. Bloody stunning scenery. If I ever get hitched I reckon it'll be there.

I was at a wedding there a few years back. They do a DESSERT ROOM. Fcuk the scenery like, this was a dessert buffet with 20+ options. Heaven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

s4uv3 wrote: »
    I was at a wedding there a few years back. They do a DESSERT ROOM. Fcuk the scenery like, this was a dessert buffet with 20+ options. Heaven.

They just do it right there imo. I've never seen luxury like it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭iguot

Academic wrote: »
    It's April. Go to Paris.

For a night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Go camping.

Noted. Thank you.

I now have a new goal for 2017, hit the dessert room at Harvey's Point.

iguot wrote: »
    For a night?

A Monday night...

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Musefan

Kells Bay, kerry

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

The Overlook Hotel.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Moyross

• Registered Users Posts: 8,797 ✭✭✭893bet

Ashley park house hotel near nenagh!

Very vintage with great grounds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Their buffet/cavery dinner is something to behold alright. Almost a room for each course.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

dee_mc wrote: »
    You wouldn't think of specifying a county there, or even a country, just to narrow things down a bit?!
    As far as we know planet earth is only place in the known universe that has chocolate, and breathable air.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bahamas

Advertisement