Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician needed

Options
  • 18-04-2017 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey just wondering can someone recommend a decent electrician to replace a power shower? I have the shower and all so just be taking out old one a putting in new one.

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭RoisinClare6

Pkcarlow32 wrote: »
    Hey just wondering can someone recommend a decent electrician to replace a power shower? I have the shower and all so just be taking out old one a putting in new one.

Any help appreciated

Eamonn Nolan and sons!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭exaisle

Might be a plumber you need....I've known more plumbers who could disconnect and reconnect the mains on a power shower safely than electricians who could disconnect and reconnect the water supply on one....

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭BabyWillis

exaisle wrote: »
    Might be a plumber you need....I've known more plumbers who could disconnect and reconnect the mains on a power shower safely than electricians who could disconnect and reconnect the water supply on one....
    +1 on this,
    Mick Nolan heat service is the man for the job.

Advertisement