Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst names you have heard

Options
  • 18-04-2017 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

In my old job we had Maxillium fagg0t he was Mr. fagg0t in the email directory. Poor chap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did you mean "Maximilian"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Not so much a bad name, but a funny one for reasons that will soon become apparent. Rory Mc Leod. He's about to play Judy Trump in the snooker. I've posted about this guy before in a different thread. Now,you maybe thinking to yourself 'Highlander' but Rory doesn't like no Scotsman I've ever seen.To put it another way,if someone asks you to conjure up an image of a suicide bomber in the minds eye, you'll see Rory Mc Cleod.
    It gets better though,if you have access to bbc2 at the moment,check out his sponsor.Their logo is emblazoned above the pocket on the right hand side of the waistcoat. I won't spoil it for anyone, just have a look....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Ray D'Arcy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

keano_afc wrote: »
    Ray D'Arcy

Took me a minute but......
    Hahahahaha!
    (You are talking about a pet name for a homosexual rapist right?Otherwise I need to talk to a chap in a white coat)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Friends of mine named their baby Samwise.

I initially thought that even though I only knew it from Lord of the Rings, it must be an older, more 'legitimate' name. But having looked it up, I'm not sure it is. I do think they took it from the books/films.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Dick Spring and Gay Byrne

Advertisement