Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Limerick City

Options
  • 18-04-2017 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi,

I posted this in the Limerick City forum, but perhaps it'd be better suited to this forum?
    Hi, Can anybody suggest a tried and tested counsellor/hypnotherapist/psychologist to deal with depression, anxiety, over eating, anger issues, in the Limerick city area? After many years of inflicting my moods on myself and on others, It's time I sorted my life out

I have found a list of people, but no idea who is 'good' or not, and I know some people gel with some therapists and not others etc, but all suggestions welcomed, I'm not sure if it's allowed publicly, if not, please PM me. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Please check out the CHARTER for this forum, followed swiftly by the How to Find Help sticky, which will give you a lot of useful information about finding a therapist/counsellor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 K8YBK

Hey I know it's been 5 months but I hope I can help!

I've been where you are (still am some days) and I was sitting in my car one day and completely broke down and I rang Pieta house. I cried down the phone to them for about a half an hour and they couldn't have been kinder to me. They are based in Mungret in Limerick and if they don't think they're the right place for you they will recommend somewhere else for you to go! There is help out there. I hope you get it and get through this ****storm because it does get better ❤️

Advertisement