Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boosting Earning Power - Training/Qualifications

Options
  • 18-04-2017 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Looking to potentially take on some new courses this year which would boost potential earnings.

I'm in the business sector at the moment. Is there are relatively short term courses that are highly beneficial?

By short term I mean under 1 year. Open to any new career areas.

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭silent_spark

You might get more advice if you specify what kind of business you work in, 'business sector' could be anything. Are you in a junior or senior position? Do you have existing qualifications? What are your interests?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

Apologies, I purposely left it open to ideas.

I am working in marketing/consultancy at the moment in a mid-level position.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

What about doing a Project Management qualification. You. Can do a 12 week course with the PMI, which is equal to a Level 8.it's 2 nights a week, and intense work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Larry SR

Birdsong wrote: »
    What about doing a Project Management qualification. You. Can do a 12 week course with the PMI, which is equal to a Level 8.it's 2 nights a week, and intense work.

Can you post a link for more information on this?
    Thanks.

Advertisement