Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 6-pack bedding at Woodies (via Electric Ireland)

Options
  • 18-04-2017 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

This is one of a couple of freebies from Electric Ireland at the moment. Someone else posted about the Lindt Lindor available from Supervalu.

You need to be an Electric Ireland customer with an associated Rewards account. https://electricirelandrewards.ie/
    Free 6-pack of summer bedding plants from Woodies
    To be one of our lucky Rewards members who can claim a free six pack summer bedding plant worth €3.49, simply print off your voucher with your unique code and bring it to your nearest Woodies store.
    This voucher entitles you to one giveaway per customer while stocks last.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,410 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Last time I went into Woodies Glasnevin with one of these EI vouchers they looked at me as if I had two heads...

If anyone has managed to avail of this offer please let us know which store!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭coldcake

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Last time I went into Woodies Glasnevin with one of these EI vouchers they looked at me as if I had two heads...

I got these in Swords but they had charged me when I checked the receipt and had to go back. I also got the free house plant a while back in the Malahide road Woodies. Be warned you have print off the voucher and not just have it on your phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

coldcake wrote: »
    I got these in Swords but they had charged me when I checked the receipt and had to go back. I also got the free house plant a while back in the Malahide road Woodies. Be warned you have print off the voucher and not just have it on your phone
    Do they scan the barcode or key in the number to keep track of these?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,630 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I got my free xmas lights in there with the EI promotion no problem.

I have the same problem with the SuperValu offers that Electric Ireland do as well. It's an ordeal every time and sometimes I get the feeling they think I'm trying to pull a fast one on them. Lots of calling "Carmel" about what to do with the voucher and how to scan it while a long queue of impatient auld ones build up behind me. Nerve shredding! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I have the same problem with the SuperValu offers that Electric Ireland do as well. It's an ordeal every time and sometimes I get the feeling they think I'm trying to pull a fast one on them. Lots of calling "Carmel" about what to do with the voucher and how to scan it while a long queue of impatient auld ones build up behind me. Nerve shredding! :)

If your SuperValu has self-service tills, use these. Just have to type in the nine digit code. Don't even need to have the voucher printed out.

Advertisement