Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conversion insurance

Options
  • 17-04-2017 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi. Currently doing a conversion on a 2007 Crafter. It's DOEd and registered as a commercial currently. In the period between now and the end of the conversion is there any reasonable way to have it insured?

I'm currently insured commercially in a jeep. The only quote I could get for the van (€1550) basically ruled that the van was a second policy, for which I had "no bonus" although I have a full bonus...Just wondering if three any fairer way. I'll only need to move the van occasionally.

Thanks

Comments

Welcome to the forum Eamo,

I'd transfer the commercial insurance to the van when you have to move it. There's no no-man's-land policy for half completed conversions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Dolmen gave me 6 weeks leeway to doe, engineers report etc.

Advertisement