Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daughter wants to juggle !

Options
  • 17-04-2017 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Any ideas of anywhere or anyone that teaches juggling ?
    She might run away with the circus lol

Carlow preferred, but kilkenny or wexford at a push...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lots of help on Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Really appreciated, but I think she wants to get some one on one lessons to get started..

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just in case you don't have any, you can get juggling balls in Tiger on Tullow Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'd say then drop into the Library and have at look on the notice boards for drama or arts groups in towns I'd be pretty sure some of there members would be able to juggle and maybe she could join one of the groups instead of running away with the Circus ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

I'd say then drop into the Library and have at look on the notice boards for drama or arts groups in towns I'd be pretty sure some of there members would be able to juggle and maybe she could join one of the groups instead of running away with the Circus ;)

Good idea, might be cheaper if she joins the circus ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement