Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Korean and Japanese Skin Care/Beauty Products in Dublin?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭cinnamony

Nowhere that I know of and also keep in mind that it will be extremely over priced. However if you want I can PM you some online stores as I am half korean and thus know lots of places you do pay for shipping with most of them but it will still be cheaper than buying within the US/UK etc. That said Japanese beauty is much harder to buy so keep that in mind also.

Edit: Did not realize it was okay to name stores :D
    Here you go:

Online stores:
    Ibuybeauti.com
    Testerkorea.com
    Roseroseshop.com
    Jolse
    Rakuten
    Gmarket
    Amazon global JP
    Adambeauty

Ebay:
    Cosmetic-Love
    Bringbringshop
    Alphabeautyuk
    Beautynetkorea
    F2plus1
    Iamloveshop
    Rubyruby76

• Registered Users Posts: 29 NiamhMcH

cinnamony wrote: »
    Nowhere that I know of and also keep in mind that it will be extremely over priced. However if you want I can PM you some online stores as I am half korean and thus know lots of places you do pay for shipping with most of them but it will still be cheaper than buying within the US/UK etc. That said Japanese beauty is much harder to buy so keep that in mind also.

Edit: Did not realize it was okay to name stores :D
    Here you go:

Online stores:
    Ibuybeauti.com
    Testerkorea.com
    Roseroseshop.com
    Jolse
    Rakuten
    Gmarket
    Amazon global JP
    Adambeauty

Ebay:
    Cosmetic-Love
    Bringbringshop
    Alphabeautyuk
    Beautynetkorea
    F2plus1
    Iamloveshop
    Rubyruby76

Sorry, I just checked this thread now! Thank you so much! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭cinnamony

NiamhMcH wrote: »
    Sorry, I just checked this thread now! Thank you so much! :)

No problem :) Hope you find them useful!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 badradio

NiamhMcH wrote: »
    Where can I buy Korean or Japanese skin care products or beauty products in Dublin? :D

So TK Maxx have some Korean beauty products, If you're lucky you can sometimes find some Elizavecca stuff, Tony Moly or Holika Holika. I've gotten lots of Korean face masks from them. Otherwise I've ordered some K beauty stuff from iherb online.

Advertisement