Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ie.onedigitals.com

Options
  • 17-04-2017 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

Im just wondering has anyone bought from this site. They seem to be Australian, and have pretty good prices. Two things tho, they dont say if they are shipping from outside the EU and secondly ive no idea whether they are any good or have decent customer service. Any views or anyone here been a customer?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

THey also have a US site prices will be cheap then you pay taxes and import duties I would ignore them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

Managed to scramble through all the blurb. Hong Kong based, thats that so

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dkee

Don't order through them. I've been waiting two weeks for a pair of headphones worth €250. They just mailed me to say they haven't even left the warehouse yet. Raging I didn't get them through a more reputable site. Was trying to save a quick buck. Wasn't worth it! AVOID.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lhengav

Hi yes I bought a samsung Galxy J5 for €130 plus another €16.95 for postage. The money was taken from my account straight away. I expected delivery within 4 weeks. I was concerned when phone did not arrive after 4 week and sent an email. I got a reply offering me my money back. As I was away from home I decided to wait. Once I got home I was emailed to inform me that my phone had been dispatched. It arrived in perfect order a week later. Despite frustrating wait I am very happy with the phone. Overall fro date of purchase to delivery it took 8 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Sligoman2000

Avoid this site.
    My daughter bought a pair of head phones before Christmas. Now Feb 3rd and still not arrived. They don't answer emails and not possible to speak to anyone. Very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭pearsefitz

AVOID AVOID AVOID My dad bought a camera off them and never got anything just a choose a different product out of stock bulsh*t. They look pretty professional but are a shower of w%%kers not an Irish or English company. I cancelled my parents credit card and logged a no goods received claim with Ulster bank.

Advertisement