Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seaskin Drysuits

Options
  • 17-04-2017 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Anybody here diving a Seaskin suit? Mixed reviews elsewhere online so I'm unsure about investing. Don't have the budget for much else new and haven't found anything my size (medium,10. If anyone has anything!) second hand.

Reckon I'll end up chancing it but would like some first hand experiences.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Lyle Lanley

Well I bought one,guess I'll turn this thread into a review when it arrives then!

Was given as estimated dispatch date for June 9th when I enquired which has been pushed back by a week now.

They send an email confirming measurements about a week after you order. That's all the contact I've had. Don't expect anything else til it's dispatch really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭denismc

My wife and both have had these suits for several years and found them great.
    Made to measure is the way to go, just double check you measurements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MCIP2014

Any update on the suit? Thinking of purchasing one. Would you recommend?

Bit late replying now but.. The suit is amazing, fits like a glove! Wore it for a few dives before heading away for warmer water. No complaints whatsoever. 1

• Advertisement
Advertisement