Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i get Qualcomm Snapdragon 808

Options
  • 16-04-2017 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

So my LG nexus 5x has the bootloop problem. I tried the heatgun method of repair which just worked for a few days until it failed.
    So now i'm wondering if  I can just buy this parts and put it on the board myself.
    But I cant seem to find this part anywhere.
    Some help would be nice to find this
      [font=Lato, Arial, sans-serif][*]Samsung K3QF3F30BM-QGCF 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM, with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 layered beneath

[*]It also needs to have the layered 2gb ram on top.
      [/font]

Thanks
        [font=Lato, Arial, sans-serif][*]
        [/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Samp21

Unless you have the highly specialized equipment at your disposal, just buy a new phone.  If it's a case you absolutely need this phone fixed, the Nokia repair centre in Waterford do surface mount work, I'd give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

This is above what an amateur can do, youll need a workstation worth the price of a car just to get started.

Bin it, or RMA to LG.

Advertisement