Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

washing machine spares located in ROI?

Options
  • 15-04-2017 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all, I need to get a water level pressure switch for my hotpoint washer - so I have choice to get from ebay uk but then what with easter holiday I will have to wait for it to be delivered, then theres cost of postage , although I could use PM and then get it delivered to NI but then I will have to wait for it come.

Then there is quinnspares in Derry if i cannot get it from somewhere else, but if there was an address in ROI that holds washing machine spares and have it in stock and are prepared to just bung it in a jiffy bag and just post it using plain old An post I reckon thats the quickest way I could get it next week.

So anyone know who holds washing machine parts that are based in the republic of ireland? - thanks. oh and even better take paypal

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Exsparetise in Tullamore spring to mind.
    0818 313233

• Registered Users Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

byte wrote: »
    Exsparetise in Tullamore spring to mind.
    0818 313233

ooh brilliant, thanks i will give them a try. i shall send them an email or phone them on tuesday, fingers crossed they will have the part and at the same price i can get of a UK company / ebay

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

whats the model number? its written inside the door surround. and also the 12 digit figure underneath it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,426 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Iona Appliances in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,329 ✭✭✭Damien360

I used spare parts.ie for dishwasher spares. Quick to deliver. Dublin based.

Don't use espares. I bought a oven fan motor from them and it was damaged in transit. Very poor to deal with.

• Advertisement

washman3 wrote: »
    whats the model number? its written inside the door surround. and also the 12 digit figure underneath it.

the model number of the level switch I need is C00381612 what I need, its a linear one (not mechanical, and block connector not spade terminal)

thank you everyone for those other places in ROI doing spares, looks like on Tuesday morning I shall be ringing around these places to try and get that part.

Advertisement