Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caramac Chocolate. Same or Different?

Options
  • 15-04-2017 6:02pm

The brand of "Caramac" chocolate as I remember it from the 1970's, has now in my opinion, changed. (Eating Easter Eggs).

It used to taste rather cheap and had a medicinal taste it. In now tastes like sugary fudge.

If you're an old git like me, could you pass comment? There's a row going on indoors and I'd rather avoid an escalation of disagreement where I have to summon Garda assistance. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Burn it to stop the row. No one has it so no one can fight over it.

Burn it to stop the row. No one has it so no one can fight over it.

You sound like a very responsible parent. Well done. We are however beyond readjustment. This needs settled now!

Get the childer to burn it and teach them about fire at the same time!

It tastes like very sugary fudge now. It's awful. It used to be much smoother too.

Get the childer to burn it and teach them about fire at the same time!

It tastes like very sugary fudge now. It's awful. It used to be much smoother too.[/QUOTE

Yes indeed it was way smoother, in a cheap, bad way if I recall correctly.

Ah I remember the days it couldn't be bought down thw south so the odd time we went up the north the auld fella stocked up on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

it tastes different.

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

" Wagon Wheels ". Disgusting, sickly f**king things Sick.gif

Ah I remember the days it couldn't be bought down thw south so the odd time we went up the north the auld fella stocked up on them.

Yes indeed. This Caramac Easter egg was smuggled across the border this afternoon.

Yes indeed. This Caramac Easter egg was smuggled across the border this afternoon.

That'll swerve you right for spending your money up north. Shop local etc :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,312 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I always thought Caramac was a lip balm. A yummy smelling one to be fair so I could see why you'd want to eat it but probably not good for the insides

• Advertisement
Advertisement