Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Break from the norm here Ladies and Gents.

Options
  • 15-04-2017 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

Right..

I've started building a YouTube playlist and need some help. I have a good few songs already on it but really don't have the time to sit down for a few hours building it. There is a wide array of ****ty playlist on YouTube that claim to be great. I'm looking to build one with truly great songs on it.

I've a terrible memory for names of songs so its taking longer to add stuff to the playlist. There is a few crap ones on it, subject to change. So please add your YouTube links or track names to this thread that in your opinion would be in your top 50 tracks of all time and I'll add them to the playlist. Any and all genre's.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl3ckhDJYYa687tscrFfpZVHFFbaFzi5H

This is not my top 50.....

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement