Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Driving Test Routes

Options
  • 14-04-2017 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

This is my first post on here so i am not sure if I am posting this in the right section.

I have a driving test next week in Clonmel and would like to get as much practice as possible. Does anyone have any information about the driving test routes in the town. I was told that one of the routes is as follows:

Drive down Connolly Park, down by the Presentation, take a left into the Old Bridge,take the road out of the Old Bridge that brings you up by the Clonmel Arms, follow the town around down by Parnell Street. From here drive straight down the Waterford Road, take a left at the roundabout that brings you up by Clonmel Healthcare. You then follow the by-pass up to the Wilderness and here you complete a 3-point turn and reverse around a corner.

You leave the Wilderness again, head back onto the by-pass and take a left at the by-pass to get off at near Tipp Tyres. You drive straight and turn up by Clarkes Villa/Ard Fatima. This is where you will do a Hill Start. From here, you head back down the Heywood Road and back to the test centre.

I was told that this was a route from a few years ago so could be changed. Any info on this would be appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭cml387

Any driving instructor should be able to tell you this. Have you not had any lessons in Clonmel?

I know they are always in Auburn Park doing three point turns and reversing around corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JimRy84

Hi Cml,

I haven't had any lessons for the test yet. I am thinking of just giving it a shot first and seeing how I get on.

Advertisement