Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottom up roller blinds

Options
  • 14-04-2017 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Hi Does anyone know of a blind company doing bottom up roller blinds I am located in Dublin

Thanks
    xl500

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 pmf84

Hi xl500

Did you ever find a supplier in Dublin? I'm looking for the same thing. Can you give an idea of cost?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭xl500

pmf84 wrote: »
    Hi xl500

Did you ever find a supplier in Dublin? I'm looking for the same thing. Can you give an idea of cost?

Thanks

No Never did Problem I had was our windows were too Wide still trying to source an online supplier if you find any please let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

I'll be looking for some too in a few months. Will update here if I find any, or if anyone knows of anywhere, let me know?

I suspect I may have the "too wide" issue as well. I did come across this link, but haven't had time to check it out properly yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭xl500

Thoie wrote: »
    I'll be looking for some too in a few months. Will update here if I find any, or if anyone knows of anywhere, let me know?

I suspect I may have the "too wide" issue as well. I did come across this link, but haven't had time to check it out properly yet.

Yes my Daughter has hers like that link but her windows are narrow

I still have problem no one able to supply for wider windows I am not talking huge windows just like standard Sitting Room

If you do get any Joy Please post back

• Registered Users Posts: 44 KFiddles

I'm in Cork, but I used these guys and they were great.

colemanblinds@eircom.net

• Advertisement
Advertisement