Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitars ibanez

Options
  • 14-04-2017 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Who likes ibanez ? Would love an rg560 or 565 .
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

I'm a fan of some of their stuff for some things.
    The S- Series Prestige are really nice to play and the ones with the Gibraltar bridges etc. are really nice.
    Saying that, the electronics switched/pups on my two really need swapping out as the stock DiMarzio (Norton and Tone Zone I think) didn't cut it for a high end guitar. That's personal taste though.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭cd07

I love all my ibanez guitars. I have two rg prestige series and find them brilliant to play also have a jem 7v whis is just awesome. Saying that i have 3 esp guitars too which are great but dont have necks annywhere near as fast as the ibanez necks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Han an '89 RG570 - great rock machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭darrenw5O94

I have a J Custom and a Jem7V.....great guitars, but i always find it strange that very few pro rock bands use Ibanez. Usually Jackson, ESP, PRS etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

would still like an rg550 from way back.....but i think that is just nostalgia....

Still the very odd time i see one i do get a goo on me....:)

• Advertisement

would still like an rg550 from way back.....but i think that is just nostalgia....

Still the very odd time i see one i do get a goo on me....:)

Yeah.....i would like a black RG550 with maple board

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

I have a J Custom and a Jem7V.....great guitars, but i always find it strange that very few pro rock bands use Ibanez. Usually Jackson, ESP, PRS etc.

Satriani,
    Vai,
    Jennifer Batten,
    Wes Borland,
    Chris Broderick,
    George Benson....

Just sayin'

KeithTS wrote: »
    Satriani,
    Vai,
    Jennifer Batten,
    Wes Borland,
    Chris Broderick,
    George Benson....

Just sayin'

Yeah.......i am a fan of Satch and Vai, but those 2 have a deal with Ibanez. Ibanez are paying those people a lot of money.

Borland used PRS and other guitars before and Batton used Jackson.

Of the thousands and thousands of pro bands out there, not too many Ibanez users.

Advertisement