Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accomodation near Mary I

Options
  • 13-04-2017 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm starting in Mary I in september and am at a loss as to where to look for accomodation. I don't want a party house , I've been there and it just doesn't suit me. If I was in a house with some mature students or even digs or something that would be ideal for me. Honestly as long as it's cheapish and not mad every night I'm happy. I have no idea where to look.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Keep an eye on the Mary Immaculate Students' Union page on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/maryistudentsunion/?fref=ts

They often post notices of available houses, rooms, etc. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ames95

Hey I'm looking to house share with other PME students this September if anyone wants to group together and get a house!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 anee95

@ames95 I'm also starting the PME and looking for somewhere to live!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 14154536

I'm hoping to do the B. Ed and would be interested too, I know I'm not PME but I won't be any trouble

Advertisement