Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time driver - 19

Options
  • 13-04-2017 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm a first time driver, 19 years old, 20 in 2 months and I have all my lessons doneand waiting on my second test date after failing the previous. I am looking to buy a car and get insured myself. If needs be I can go under my grannys name if that would work out cheaper but I would have to fork out the whole lot. I'm looking for advice as I am an alien to cars and insurance. I am under a bit of pressure to get a car for work especially now with the bus strikes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

14154536 wrote: »
    I'm a first time driver, 19 years old, 20 in 2 months and I have all my lessons doneand waiting on my second test date after failing the previous. I am looking to buy a car and get insured myself. If needs be I can go under my grannys name if that would work out cheaper but I would have to fork out the whole lot. I'm looking for advice as I am an alien to cars and insurance. I am under a bit of pressure to get a car for work especially now with the bus strikes.

Just look at the countless threads in here about first time drivers, fronting and how best to get insured.

Advertisement