Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whitechurch Old Graveyard (Dublin)

Options
  • 13-04-2017 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

I'm trying to get hold of headstone transcriptions relating to the above graveyard, however those online relate to the 'new' church only.
    They appear to have been published in the following:

060/039, Dublin

Whitechurch Old & Private Graveyard, Co. Dublin, Monumental Inscriptions

The Irish Genealogist Vol 8 No 1 1990 Page 111

By any chance would anyone have a copy of this publication?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Those editions are on a cd which you can still buy from Eneclann. I have a copy but won't be able to check until after the weekend. Dvd player out of commission in my pc.

In the meantime, please post the names you want checked. Someone else here probably has the cd or original journal too.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Boscod

Thanks Pinkypinky

Surnames of interest are - Cummins (Commins), McCabe & Hanlon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

One Hanlon that I see in the list -

Hanlon 14 erected by P.K. Hanlon in Memory of his brother Thos Hanlon who died 29th October 1879 age 79 years. (14 is the ref. to the location - near the entrance on the left hand side)

no Cummins/Commins or McCabe.

Advertisement