Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AES recycling - will they take an extra bag?

• 12-04-2017 10:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hello,

I've tried looking for an answer on the AES website but haven't had any luck and our recycling bin collection is in the morning.

Does anyone know if they take extras bags when the bin is full? And will they accept any type of bag or is there an AES bag (like Mr. Binman has)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭whippet

Hello,

I've tried looking for an answer on the AES website but haven't had any luck and our recycling bin collection is in the morning.

Does anyone know if they take extras bags when the bin is full? And will they accept any type of bag or is there an AES bag (like Mr. Binman has)

Cheers

what did they say when you called them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

It depends on the bin man i've noticed.

Sometimes you need the label to stick on it, other times they'll take it no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to recycling & Domestic Waste Disposal

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Hello,

Cheers

No they won't as it can only be weighted in the bin. They will not lift your bin twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 robbina123

Hi fellow boarders.ie

I wonder does anyone have passes that they are not using. We would lobe to go but are not customers (not in our area)

AES sponsor the last day 29 Apr and you get free passes - you can request them on the website.
    It wont let me post the link but if you google AES and Punchestown it will take you to the page ...just need an a/c no.

I'd really appreciate it, thanks so much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭The Moleman

whippet wrote: »
    what did they say when you called them?

You have misunderstood something.

It is obvious from the very that I posted the question here that I had not phoned AES for some reason.

The time of the post is also visible which is a further clue.

That, plus the time of the bin collection...
    dudara wrote: »
    Moved to recycling & Domestic Waste Disposal

dudara

Thank you. I had searched for a more specific section on the issue before I posted.
    Vicxas wrote: »
    It depends on the bin man i've noticed.

Sometimes you need the label to stick on it, other times they'll take it no problem.
    Fiskar wrote: »
    No they won't as it can only be weighted in the bin. They will not lift your bin twice.

I had posted in the wrong place so by the time you responded it was too late, thank you both regardless.

Advertisement