Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

van conversion clarification re VRT

Options
  • 12-04-2017 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

As above folks can someone clarify the VRT rate on a van conversion..
    Someone told me today (I hope they are wrong) that it is now calculated on the value of a new model van of the same van..surely not.
    Thanks in advance..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

elaverty wrote: »
    As above folks can someone clarify the VRT rate on a van conversion..
    Someone told me today (I hope they are wrong) that it is now calculated on the value of a new model van of the same van..surely not.
    Thanks in advance..

There is no formula to speak of, they just make it up with the help of dealers. You have to pay whatever they ask for before you can appeal also. It breaks so many eu guidelines and rules of common sense its not even funny. Start printing off similar ads on donedeal / adverts then used these to support an appeal you will get a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

OK and there is probably no average..

Can anyone tell me what they have had to pay in the past say for a 2010 Reg Ducato..

Advertisement