Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parrot Stand/Gym

Options
  • 12-04-2017 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a place in Dublin that might sell a parrot stand or gym that I can just walk in and buy? Would like to get one fairly quickly, will buy one over the internet if I have to but would prefer to get one asap.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Bird Jungle is often recommended here .. I think by Knine?.. - http://www.facebook.com/birdjungleDublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I have seen some in Maxi Zoo too but they did not look very big. I guess it depends on the size of your parrot. Mine only weighs 30 grammes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Knine wrote: »
    I have seen some in Maxi Zoo too but they did not look very big. I guess it depends on the size of your parrot. Mine only weighs 30 grammes

She's an African grey.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

She's an African grey.

The Maxi Zoo one would be too small so. Maybe try ringing Bird Jungle to see if they have anything suitable or you could try make your own.

Advertisement