Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any way to organise your youtube subs

Options
  • 11-04-2017 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭

hi there
    i have subscribed to hundreds of channels on you tube
    there are a few different catagories i would like to group them into
    is there a way to do this

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Since YouTube got rid of the collections functionality in 2015, it's difficult to do this. If you click the dots button beside subscriptions you can order them alphabetically, by "most relevant" or by latest. That's all you can do nativelly.

The easiest solution is to install a browser add-on such as Chrome Subscriptions Grid. May not be an option for you if you switch devices frequently or don't use the major browsers or access via app.

Another work around I've seen is to create a structure within your own bookmarks bar with subfolders, if you've got 100's that might not be ideal.You can also use a third party service like Feedly to manage subscriptions in this way. Both require some time to set up though. Third party tool may be preferable as it's online so not tied to a specific device or browser.

Hope that helps!

Advertisement