Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer For Practice Sessions

Options
  • 11-04-2017 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Budding male singer/songwriter looking to practice with trad musicians. My one and only influence is Luke Kelly so like singing his stuff the way he sang it. I can host in Ashtown D15 or could travel for confidence building intimate practice sessions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

I thought since you go no replies I'd try and help out. I would recommend that you find some music / singing sessions in pubs to try and see which ones are your kind of pace.

It can be hard to organise things outside of that atmosphere unless you're working on a specific project.

Most sessions I've played in would be quite happy to jam along with some ballads. Just get the key right with them at the start and it's all good.

Advertisement