Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which GEM courses are best?

• 11-04-2017 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,
    I'm about to finish my final year of a science degree in TCD, and I would like to do graduate entry medicine. The only problem is I'm very unsure of where to go. UCD and RCSI are currently at the top of my list, purely due to location, but I'm definitely not going to turn my nose up at UCC or UL. Could anyone with experience of these courses give me some information on the pros and cons? I've heard some pretty mixed reports of RCSI and UL, and I've heard nothing at all about UCC.

Also if anyone has any advice about the GAMSAT, that would be great.

Advertisement