Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock phone after service ended?

Options
  • 09-04-2017 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭

Hey I was wondering if you could help me. I got the penalty free contract ending, and my service ended this morning at 1am ish. I didn't unlock the phone before the service ended, and now when I click the link to go to the page to unlock it, or log into Three.ie, its says number not recognised? Is it automatically unlocked now, or?

I have doubled posted this in the Three forum, but its only cos I'm a little lost. Feel free to lock or delete.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Just fill out the form, not in My3 but on the public part of the site. 1-14 days later itll be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,777 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Hey I was wondering if you could help me. I got the penalty free contract ending, and my service ended this morning at 1am ish. I didn't unlock the phone before the service ended, and now when I click the link to go to the page to unlock it, or log into Three.ie, its says number not recognised? Is it automatically unlocked now, or?

I have doubled posted this in the Three forum, but its only cos I'm a little lost. Feel free to lock or delete.
    Wait for them to get back to you tomorrow in the 3 forum. They are the only people who can sort it for you.

Advertisement