Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charles Bronson and.....

Options
  • 09-04-2017 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭

......The Sisters of Mercy (band). This combo is happening right now in my world.

Bronson is a legend! Vision Thing is better than Floodland. Deathwish 2 was the best of all.

Who really understands and appreciates what Im saying?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

I'm not sure I've understood anything you said

So yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Grandeeod wrote: »
    ......The Sisters of Mercy (band). This combo is happening right now in my world.

Bronson is a legend! Vision Thing is better than Floodland. Deathwish 2 was the best of all.

Who really understands and appreciates what Im saying?

Dr Avalanche. That is all/.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Beyondgone wrote: »
    Dr Avalanche. That is all/.

A drum machine. Older than Bronson.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Dominion or Corrosion are better. Vision thing is good, but not the best. Floodlands -the best album, by any band, ever. Stood the test of time like a proper bÃstard. Eldrich never, ever, got the recognition he deserved.

One of the most underrated frontmen, and bands, of all time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Dominion or Corrosion are better. Vision thing is good, but not the best. Floodlands -the best album, by any band, ever. Stood the test of time like a proper bÃ႒stard. Eldrich never, ever, got the recognition he deserved.

I agree about Eldrich. A fooking hero! But Vision Thing........
    ...... was as good as Bronson. I'm old enough to remember both at their most brilliant peak.

This great combo continues!

Vision thing was what you listened to to come down off Temple of love. :D

Listening to it now because tech has given us the instant ability. Still watching Charles Bronson too.

I don't feel so old tonight!

Advertisement