Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

which would you go for

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

From that list, the first or fourth one. Only real difference is the Samsung has a better rear camera. If they won't be using the camera much I would go with the asus zenpad as it's cheaper.

Would be worth looking at hukd.com to see what offers they have in the UK though as you can get things cheaper over there. Just sign up for parcel motel/parcel parcel wizard and send the item there if they don't have delivery to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭torrevieja

I heard the yoga is pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Kraft.l

Not meaning to hijack this thread, Just bought the Samsung galaxy A 16 gb tab in currys, yeh It's very good. Apparently the battery lasts 12 hours, the wifi eats up the battery though, that's normal right?

I was reading that this tablet has 7 hour hd playback, I'm assuming this is with wifi switched off, also how is the battery life on this, I mean after a year does this tablet still have 7 hour video playback or dies that go down.
    Thanks

Advertisement