Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap film development by Dave in Coolock

Options
  • 08-04-2017 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

In some of the older posts on cheap film development in Dublin, there's this mythical figure figure called Dave who would develop and scan 5 rolls of 35 for 15 euro.
    Apparently he used to work in a Unicare pharmacy that might have become a Doc Morris pharmacy and is now probably a Lloyds pharmacy.
    I was just wondering if he still develops and for that price or if there are any similar offers around Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

There used to be a guy called John, in Artane, who then moved to Northside Shopping Centre. I think he's since retired/left and another younger guy took over. He offered a good deal as well but I haven't been back myself in over a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DoNotBeckon

Hmm, so there's still a chance.
    Thank's for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lrem

So, have you tried? Have you found Dave or his successor?

Advertisement