Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Better safe than sorry

Options
  • 08-04-2017 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I have decided to go see a doctor on Monday in regards to problems I have been having in regards to my testicle(s) for the past month. I won't kid you to say that I am not apprehensive about seeing a doctor but there is something in my mind that is telling me that I should see one. I have been experiencing a heaviness/dull ache in my testicles/scrotum area and I have also been experiencing a dull ache/pain in my groin area too. I always exam myself frequently but something doesn't feel quite right to me lately - a change in the way they feel.

But I guess the morale of the story is to get yourself checked out if you have doubts like I am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Arbie

Gympodie wrote: »
    I have decided to go see a doctor on Monday in regards to problems I have been having in regards to my testicle(s) for the past month. I won't kid you to say that I am not apprehensive about seeing a doctor but there is something in my mind that is telling me that I should see one. I have been experiencing a heaviness/dull ache in my testicles/scrotum area and I have also been experiencing a dull ache/pain in my groin area too. I always exam myself frequently but something doesn't feel quite right to me lately - a change in the way they feel.

But I guess the morale of the story is to get yourself checked out if you have doubts like I am.

Fair play to you. Definitely better to go and get it checked rather than wait and worry. Best of luck.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Best of luck Gympodie - hopefully it's nothing but only one way to find out.

Advertisement