Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well that blows the whole 'Trump is a Russian puppet' theory to pieces......

Options
  • 07-04-2017 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

So President Trump launched 59 cruise missiles against a Syrian air base in response to the chemical weapon attack during the week, and enraging President Putin of Russia in the process.

Even the most gullible of chumps must now be starting to quietly back away from the hysterical idea that Trump is somehow working for Russia. And despite recent revelations that the Obama administration had indeed been targeting Trump for surveillance around the clock, they were able to produce exactly no evidence.

Is anyone here still clinging to the 'Russian agent' idea now?

As much as Trump gets crucified in the press, I think he made a good move here by flexing his muscles and letting Putin, Assad, and China know that he isn't going to be a walkover like the previous president.

Although I've no doubt he'll say something utterly daft in the next few days that'll undo all the productive moves he made yesterday....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39529264

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Golf forum is that way --->

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

That's what the Russians want you to believe....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

So you've never done anything that pissed your best mate off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

No Russian personnel or equipment near the base.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,553 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I think the only question Trump asked was "do I have hotels there? No! Good, blast them."

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

What better way to make people think he's not a Russian puppet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

So you've never done anything that pissed your best mate off?

Well yeah, but never to the extent of sending 59 cruise missiles at his property, or possibly destroying his political influence. Face it, the 'Russian puppet' was an utter crock of shyte and a lot of people fell for it. Just like they were conned by the WMD in Iraq angle that the media were selling at the time.
    No Russian personnel or equipment near the base.

That isn't accurate. I understand there were Russian personnel on the base, and the US took particular care to avoid their quarters. They also used the US-Russian combat communication system to warn the Russians that the US intended to bomb the base shortly:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-warned-the-russians-ahead-of-syria-missile-strikes-official.html

The more you think about it, it was very well played by the Americans. Especially when you realise Trump gave the go ahead during the meal with the Chinese ambassador. Talk about sending a message...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Well yeah, but never to the extent of sending 59 cruise missiles at his property, or possibly

59 cruise missiles to Russia is like claiming its not your round to your mate when it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

kylith wrote: »
    What better way to make people think he's not a Russian puppet?

But I thought he was too stupid to understand even basic strategy? Either he's some sort of geo-political genius or he's too dumb to tie his shoelaces, which is it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

But I thought he was too stupid to understand even basic strategy? Either he's some sort of geo-political genius or he's too dumb to tie his shoelaces, which is it?

He's a really great guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,139 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Fup the fup off yiz fupping baxtards.

Grassholes

• Registered Users Posts: 19,139 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

duplicate post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Or... maybe he's protesting too much as they say...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I wouldn't exactly call 'if I bomb Russia's stuff people will think we're not friends' planning of genius level.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1657

I'm sure the politics forums all have threads on Trump. AH isn't the place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement