Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AHers beware! Texas to outlaw masturbation!

Options
  • 07-04-2017 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/13/texas-masturbation-bill-abortion-jessica-farrar

Shocking news at first glance! And at second glance! A lady politician wants Texan men fined $100 per ****. I fear for any AHers who travel to the home of the longhorn. A ten gallon hat will cost you much more than you think! But wait, it's not quite what it seems. Banning **** ismad and the lady is actually targeting laws which target women and putting the shoe / boot on the other foot!

**** on AH!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

So this bill was filed in response to men having some opposition to abortion as if the 2 things are even remotely on the same scale.

Dismissing peoples opposition to abortion with nonsense like this is really childish and doesn't exactly do her cause much good.There is really nothing wrong at all with being opposed to abortion it's a perfectly rational way of thinking because something is actually being harmed, whereas having a **** causes no harm to anyone.

Why the **** didn't the legislators tell her to piss off and stop wasting everyones time with nonsense like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

I have the hariest hands in all of the land. At least that's what people tell me. I wouldn't know, I'm blind as fkuc.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

There is a thread on this in the Politics Cafe at the moment

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057726778

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

That's going to be one hard rule to enforce...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭Homer

"You can't hold hands with god whilst you're masturbating.. "

"Are you addicted to masturbation?" Reach out to me and together we can beat it..
    - Jesus

"Are your children playing with lucifers testicles?" The truth about Easter eggs.

Some of the comedy gold from that group "Christians against masturbation" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭buried

There is no way Sharleen Spiteri sanctioned a ban on the fap

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Puts a whole new meaning to the term **** bank...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

is some sort of payment plan available?

*your sight may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

She (Jessica Farrar) is just trying to be a smart arse... and failing miserably.

To compare the killing of sperm to the killing of an embryo, or a fetus, is laughable, even if done with tongue in cheek.

She should lose her job for filing a satirical bill.

Avada wrote: »
    That's going to be one hard rule to enforce...

nah, we can all spot a w*nker when we see one :D

• Advertisement

She (Jessica Farrar) is just trying to be a smart arse... and failing miserably.

To compare the killing of sperm to the killing of an embryo or a fetus is laughable.

Without masturbation, those sperm would probably die a miserable sticky mess in the boxer shorts of many a texan

• Registered Users Posts: 12,424 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

So how are they gonna enforce this, barge into public and private toilets or someone's bedroom to catch them in the act.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

BBDBB wrote: »
    nah, we can all spot a w*nker when we see one :D

Suppose so, mirrors are commonplace

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

is some sort of payment plan available?

*your sight may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments

You could probably sort it on the drip.

So how are they gonna enforce this, barge into public and private toilets or someone's bedroom to catch them in the act.

Dude, you're forgetting the NSA! :D

Suppose so, mirrors are commonplace

don't rush it now, if its a hundred dollars a pop I want to take my time and get my moneys worth

self assessment like tax returns

don't rush it now, if its a hundred dollars a pop I want to take my time and get my moneys worth

Do handjobs count?

self assessment like tax returns

Self assesments are causing the problem in the first place!

Do handjobs count?

theres some technicalities to iron out, is it like mastermind? Ive started so I'll finish, or like the firework code - never return to one once its been lit

• Advertisement

Self assesments are causing the problem in the first place!

Full disclosure of how Ive disposed of my assets over the last 12 months

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Best get as much in as possible before the ban

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Having to jail the whole population will be costly seeing as they's all chain yankees and all. :D

I can't see many fellas looking for the early release programme

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

They'd clear the national debt within a few months though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

So this bill was filed in response to men having some opposition to abortion as if the 2 things are even remotely on the same scale.

You're right. Abortion murders a single conservative voter; **** is genocide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

Dismissing peoples opposition to abortion with nonsense like this is really childish and doesn't exactly do her cause much good.There is really nothing wrong at all with being opposed to abortion it's a perfectly rational way of thinking because something is actually being harmed, whereas having a **** causes no harm to anyone.

Why the **** didn't the legislators tell her to piss off and stop wasting everyones time with nonsense like this.

Stop! You have neglected to quote the Old Testament! (Testament I said!) Genesis 38:9 Wherein God slew Onan for spilling his seed. And for an indepth analysis and personal witness to the horror of compulsive masturbation: http://www.goodmorals.org/sterile.html

I suppose soldiers would be done for a negligent discharge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

There's really only two states in the union, Texas and Taft (this ain't ****ing texas).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I hope this isn't an accumulation over a lifetime so far. I'd be in some serious debt

Advertisement