Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thurles bed for a night - weekly

Options
  • 07-04-2017 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, have just moved to Thurles from Waterford for work and am looking to stay over one possibly 2 nights a week rather than drive back and forward. Looking to see if there is another male who has a spare bed. Will bring own linen etc and just need use of bathroom. Payment is the cost of not having to drive back and forward to Waterford. Let me know if there is anyone there that can facilitate. Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

why dont you is if you have any relitives in the area.
    maybe they might know somewhere that is available

• Registered Users Posts: 14,400 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

So.... you dictate the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Eoinmelbourne

callaway92 wrote: »
    So.... you dictate the price?

It has to be the cost of me driving back and forward to Waterford otherwise not worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭daithi55

It has to be the cost of me driving back and forward to Waterford otherwise not worth it.

so your expecting someone to..
    rent/pay mortgage on a house.. pay house insurance.. life insurance.. esb.. maintenance etc etc etc.. and allow you(a random stranger) to sleep in it for roughly 2 nights a week at a cost to you of about 20/25 euro a week.. just think about it for a second are you mad.. house is probably costing a 1000 a month to run.... as you said yourself ITS NOT WORTH IT

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Eoinmelbourne

daithi55 wrote: »
    so your expecting someone to..
    rent/pay mortgage on a house.. pay house insurance.. life insurance.. esb.. maintenance etc etc etc.. and allow you(a random stranger) to sleep in it for roughly 2 nights a week at a cost to you of about 20/25 euro a week.. just think about it for a second are you mad.. house is probably costing a 1000 a month to run.... as you said yourself ITS NOT WORTH IT

Hmm what did I do to you. You have your opinion andthat is fine. You have said you bit so if you dont mind i will let others have their opinion andcomments. Thanks Eoin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,400 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Hmm what did I do to you. You have your opinion andthat is fine. You have said you bit so if you dont mind i will let others have their opinion andcomments. Thanks Eoin

You're some bum. Get an Air BnB or something for the nights you're staying.

Advertisement