Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PME: Can I accept two offers if I am not sure?

Options
  • 07-04-2017 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi guys!

I received an offer for PME from both TCD and UCC. Since I am not sure what offer to accept, depending on a number of factors, can I accept both even if I know I will lose one of the fee at the end? Is it allowed or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

Giuliarse wrote: »
    Hi guys!

I received an offer for PME from both TCD and UCC. Since I am not sure what offer to accept, depending on a number of factors, can I accept both even if I know I will lose one of the fee at the end? Is it allowed or not?

I would imagine you can, they are trying to discourage it by charging the steep deposit, but if you can afford to lose it work away.

I have an offer in cork, which didnt need a deposit to accept, and an offer in galway which requires a 500 deposit. I intend on accepting both, knowing i may lose the 500.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Giuliarse

Pete123456 wrote: »
    I would imagine you can, they are trying to discourage it by charging the steep deposit, but if you can afford to lose it work away.

I have an offer in cork, which didnt need a deposit to accept, and an offer in galway which requires a 500 deposit. I intend on accepting both, knowing i may lose the 500.

Well, I was offered a place in Cork but I had to pay something like 260€ to accept it. Eventually I only accepted TCD offer and now I'm struggling to find a school!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Giuliarse

Pete123456 wrote: »

Well, I was offered a place in Cork but I had to pay something like 260€ to accept it. Eventually I only accepted TCD offer and now I'm struggling to find a school!!

Advertisement