Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songwriting/lyricist partner wanted for ELECTRONIC/DANCE/INDIE style band

Options
  • 07-04-2017 4:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Female singer/topline writer-Dublin based looking for songwriting partner to work with for project that would ideally turn into a gigging and recording band. The sound (although not confined to but merely to give a reference guide) would be along the lines of electronic/dance/folk-indie sound- think Maggie Rogers (Alaska), Lana del Rey, London Grammer, The XX, Haim etc....I am a strong top-line song writer and vocalist but lack strength in the area of meaningful lyric writing so I am mainly looking for someone that is strong in this area and can play an instrument also (drums, bass, guitar, keys, synth). I have over 10 years experience in the music industry working and recording for various bands as a session singer and as a topline writer for producers in Ireland and UK so I have many contacts to work with to follow up this project. I am also a Songwriting student in BIMM Dublin.

Please reply if interested with a short bio about yourself including age, links to music and experience and where you are based. Please note-SERIOUS and somewhat experienced musicians in the areas of writing and musicianship wanted only (no beginners standard). Please dont reply if you are not reliable and know you cannot commit to this project.

I plan to start work on this project as soon as possible so please do not waste time in applying, if interested.

P.S. If you are a producer and/or merely wish to work with me on the writing process and as a general collaborative project (rather than being a member of the band) I would be open to this also.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Muppetini

Hi there,
    My name is Derek and I could be what you're looking for! I am a producer/composer and I have been working on my own project for the last few years but need a vocalist. I too want to develop this and make it a proper project. Here's a link to my music soundcloud.com/derekmaher.
    Hopefully chat soon
    D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 UnkindScourge

Muppetini wrote: »
    Hi there,
    My name is Derek and I could be what you're looking for! I am a producer/composer and I have been working on my own project for the last few years but need a vocalist. I too want to develop this and make it a proper project. Here's a link to my music soundcloud.com/derekmaher.
    Hopefully chat soon
    D
    Well i'm a singer and I've written a good amount of lyrics but i can never tell how good they are cause i make them through my emotions and thoughts but i have enough for maybe 9 songs, maybe but I'm 17 and I'm just throwing it out there that I'm here....and i love in California

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Molfred

Are you still looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Molfred

Are you still looking?

Advertisement