Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recession is over and no more water charges, the Aldi inflatable hot tub is on sale.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

Damn!! That should say *water

• Registered Users Posts: 40,930 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Are you an aldi employee link dumping?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Aldi food is great. Aldi "stuff" is crap. That hot tub is gonna break. And they havn't let go of the water charges yet. Persistent feckers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

I'm just amused over the argument about water charges been used to prevent millionaires filling their pools for free, and here is aldi selling a hot tub to the unwashed masses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Would he not have linked to aldi's site if that was the case? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

What happens if you add fairy liquid?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭worded

Look how happy they look !
    I want one

How much for one ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

You could get a lot of dishes done.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Bishopsback

Now hands that do dishes can feel soft as your face, could save you having to duck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

You could get a lot of dishes done.

Do Aldi sell fair liquid though or some cheap knockoff like fairly licky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

There was a recession? Hadn't heard :cool:

Lol jk someone please hire me.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Teddington Cuddlesworth

I'll hold out until some poor sod has to sell his on adverts. Massive savings

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

judeboy101 wrote: »
    I'm just amused over the argument about water charges been used to prevent millionaires filling their pools for free, and here is aldi selling a hot tub to the unwashed masses.

Yeah but if the great unwashed buy them, then they'll be washed at least.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,309 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I saw something similar in The Range recently!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I'll hold out until some poor sod has to sell his on adverts. Massive savings

Wait till they've filled it and you'll save on the water charges too

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Why not just leave it uncovered for a while, the way it rains in Ireland you'd fill it in no time and no water charges.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 cartman555

I'd actually like to get one, probably not the greatest of quality for the price. More importantly, won't get the weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

Aldi you have some cheek! Hot Tub selling for £299 yet €499.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

cartman555 wrote: »
    I'd actually like to get one, probably not the greatest of quality for the price. More importantly, won't get the weather!
    It's perfect for the Irish summer.

turn it upside down and you've a waterproof tent

• Advertisement
Advertisement