Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morton's Neuroma

Options
  • 05-04-2017 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

I recently had an x-ray and an MRI on my foot as I've had pain, tingling and numbness in my feet & toes since last November.

The MRI reports I have a Morton's Neuroma as the GP had suspected. He referred me to Mr. Kearns in Galway however the waiting list is 8 months.

He then referred me to a Mr. McKenna in the Santry Sports Clinic and his Secretary says he doesn't do Mortons Neuroma, only ankles ?

Does anyone know an Ortho Surgeon anywhere in Ireland that treats Morton's Neuroma and can give an appointment within a few weeks ?

I have pain all the time, some days are worse than others and painkillers and anti-inflammatories have no effect. Its really limiting me at the moment.

My GP is also trying to find someone else to refer me to. Hoping someone can point us to someone who can help.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Sorry no recommendations allowed here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement