Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not receiving all texts

Options
  • 05-04-2017 8:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,492 ✭✭✭✭

Hi recently I got a galaxy S7, it's on the latest version from Vodafone and I'm on Vodafone prepay. Sometimes when the missus texts me I never receive the text, she has the same phone and network. I thought it might have something to so with the Vodafone chat thing but yesterday I didn't receive a few texts from a friend with 3 that has an iPhone.

I had an iPhone 7 before this bit disabled iMessage so im lost. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Are the senders using emojii or pictures? Any content like that will make it an MMS which isnt an SMS. Incorrect APN settings will prevent them being delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,492 ✭✭✭✭guil

May have been an emoji from the iPhone user last night but don't think so. The live.vodafone apn is active and I have received texts from both contacts with emoji's before.

Advertisement