Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glasses full time

Options
  • 04-04-2017 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, I got my eyes tested this morning and my prescription has changed from -0.5 when I got them tested about 5 years ago to -1.00 -0.25 90 in each eye. I got glasses for lectures at college and didn't wear them much after that. Now that my prescription is stronger, how often should wear them? I'll definitely wear them for driving. Do people usually go full time at this prescription?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

matt25 wrote: »
    Hi, I got my eyes tested this morning and my prescription has changed from -0.5 when I got them tested about 5 years ago to -1.00 -0.25 90 in each eye. I got glasses for lectures at college and didn't wear them much after that. Now that my prescription is stronger, how often should wear them? I'll definitely wear them for driving. Do people usually go full time at this prescription?

Depends on the person. Thinks like TV, cinema, driving, college definitely. But some people prefer to wear them to see things like people's faces in the street etc. Wearing them or not wearing them is not going to make your vision worse so wear them as much as you want to.

Advertisement