Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullying on Boards.ie - an issue that needs to be addressed

Options
  • 03-04-2017 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
    Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato **** get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
    Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy ******"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Romanian man that they are a "gypsy ******"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You ****ing degenerate?
    Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

And you were doing so well until you used the term "potato n*gg*rs".

Come back when you have a) an actual coherent argument; and b) evidence to back it up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement