Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternatives to this website?

Options
  • 02-04-2017 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

I was just curious as to what the alternatives are to this website, setting up a whatsapp group chat between a bunch of people may prove to be a fairly good alternative?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

For what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Kerry2016

idunno78 wrote: »
    For what?

I'd an extremely important thread that got closed on boards so I was racking my brain trying to figure out how myself and the other people in the thread could keep in contact with a sort of group chat, any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I suppose a whatsapp group? Don't know if there is anything like a private chat group thing online? Did you try google it? If it is about blogs/bloggers there is other websites. I have looked at one the odd time but it's mainly uk/usa and can be pretty bitchy sometimes way to much! Don't know can i mention it here? So pm if you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

A facebook group exposes the names of everyone.
    Whatsapp exposes everyone's names and phone numbers.
    I'm sure several users will have issue with this. The anonymity is partly why they use boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,756 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

A closed Facebook group may be what you need.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Advertisement