Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QQI level 5

Options
  • 02-04-2017 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

Their site is down at the minute - anyone know off hand how the grading works?

Is it 50-59 for a Pass?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

andreoilin wrote: »
    Their site is down at the minute - anyone know off hand how the grading works?

Is it 50-59 for a Pass?

Yes thats correct

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mikedanney

Hi I'm a situation were my qqi level 5 work experience has not worked out because the place I'm meant do it with has been very unorganized so they said at the last minute I won't have my hours worked Up. The year is nearly over and it looks like if I don't get extra time I will fail. I have completed work experience level 5 in a different course with in the last 2 years but this course won't expect it. Please let me know if you have any ideas thank you?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭trihead

Talk to the head of the current course - ask them is it possible to use the work experience module from your last course for this years course/award. Usually there isn't a problem but you would need to apply early in the year to allow this. They might make an exception due to your current issue.

Advertisement